One more cup of coffee for the road

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

La Dulce Vita

9 Days until I leave! 9 FREAKIN days!
So much to do and so many peeps I want to see before I go...

I need to breathe and make a list. For some reason, making a list always helps me calm down in these situations. It's really kind of counter-intuitive though if you think about it. When I see ALL THAT I HAVE TO DO on paper, I calm down? You'd think seeing all those things in one place would make me panic more. But it doesn't. So I guess I should go make a list....or maybe I'll have a mojito and watch tonight's episode of So You Think You Can Dance that I PVR'd before I went to the movies...

Heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger N@ Lauzon said...

Well, well, well. Looky who found their blog again!

8:08 AM  
Blogger KimmaJimma said...

Just checking to see if you're awake...

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home